[Nfb-kzoo] (no subject)

Timothy Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 01:25:06 UTC 2009

PREVIOUS BALANCE AS OF 2/1/2009: $393.13

Deductions

Goalball Event (Romas Pizza):                -$231.00

Deposits

Dues collected first quarter:                    +$38.00

BALANCE AS OF March 23, 2009:         $200.13

Reimbursement of additional items purchased for goal ball  event have not
been disbursed. Corda and Christine, I will need you to submit an informal
email reciept for the cost of these items.

I'm sorry I did not have this information at the meeting this evening.

T I m o t h y  J.  P a u l d I n g

217 Paisley Court

Kalamazoo, MI  49006

734-657-1351