[Nfb-kzoo] Phone Banking for Transportation

Meadows, Faith (DELEG) meadowsf at michigan.gov
Wed Mar 25 14:19:33 UTC 2009

Please disregard the mistakes in this e-mail.  I am sending it again.  I
am sorry I am unable to take par in the April 15, 2009 telephone
calling.  I am scheduled for hip replacement, April 10, 2009 at Mayo
clinic, Rochester, Mn. I have missed meetings because of pain, but will
do better after surgery.  I really would like to do something as I did
during meet the blind month in Ann Arbor, if you can remember.