[Nfb-kzoo] KPL ideas document

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:45:07 UTC 2009

I like it.  I think that if we can include a littel more information on the Embossers and the refreshable braille units, just some product prices, names, and perhaps a link or two, then this document will be complete.  JJ would you be able to include that information and send this document back to me?

Great jobguys, almost there,
Tyler