[Nfb-kzoo] KPL ideas document

Tim Paulding tpaulding at dnswm.org
Wed Mar 25 20:44:27 UTC 2009

No, good thinking tyler. I'm in the same boat as you are as far as
braille embossers and braille displays go . . .Guesss JJ is our guy for
this, eh?

Anyway, has anyone mentioned lately what a good job you are doing as
president? We are lucky to have you. this chapter desparately needs a
leader  who has follow through, drive and initiative, and that's you,
man. Thanks for all that you do for us, tyler; your job is important.

I look forward to hearing about when our next meeting with kevin and the
library crew will be. Do you think we should come prepared with
estimates on training hours, info on what usual consultants would
charge, etc to provide a good estimate of suggested  donation? Not sure
on that . . .

Timothy Paulding
Information Technology Coordinator
Disability Network