[Nfb-kzoo] Adaptive Technology

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:33:17 UTC 2009

Kevin,
Attached is the list of technologies and recommendations based on our meetings.  We look forward to working with you and your coleagues more on this exciting project.  I will be contacting you soon to set up a meeting time so that we can continue on to the next stages together.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns

Cordially,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo