[Nfb-kzoo] Proposed Letter to Metro Transit

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sun Mar 29 02:09:27 UTC 2009

Yes, I would hope for this to be a part of the system. The system in Chicago
is from Clever Devices I believe. They had a demo at the last Atlanta
convention.
Going to call them to see if I can get them on board. They've said before
they would help with grants, etc.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier licensed Code Factory distributor