[Nfb-kzoo] NFB Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting

Timothy Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:27:30 UTC 2009

Hey everyone!!!

Just wanted to be sure to communicate with the group on what's up with me
regarding the meeting. I actually have a previously scheduled meeting on
Sunday evenings . . .actually every Sunday, that begins at 7pm. So that time
won't work for me. I will  also not be attending state convention, so don't
worry about trying to find a time that will work for me  on this meeting.  I
would like to be kept apprised though with the email list on what's up  with
the chapter, etc.