[Nfb-kzoo] NFBNewsline online

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 22:50:43 UTC 2009

Hi Faith,

It is great hearing from you. Are you in the Kalamazoo chapter of a c b
and/or NFB?

Here is your info below.
            Ms. Faith Meadows
(734) 827-0868

call either the local number: 313-483-1147 or
1-888-882-1629 Of course, only call the local number if you have unlimited
long distance.
My help Line is: 1-517-338-4064 Baltimore help line:
1-866-504-7300

i.d. number:013616
security code: 5742

I hope this helps.
With the web  site:
You have to click on login, then enter your codes on the web site which is:
www.nfbnewslineonline.org

Click on web news on demand

Please send me your correct phone and address.

Thank you,

Best,

Georgia