[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Mon Apr 12 16:45:04 UTC 2010

Hi all,
There is a meeting this Thursday.  We are back at TGI Fridays, due to the
college parties and things taking place right now.  The address is
5650 W Main St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49009

The bus drivers were very accomidating last time, and dropped us off and
picked us up right at the end of the drive.  So hopefully they will be
willing to help us out again with that.  I have set the meeting from 5:30 to
8:30 PM, but if anyone thinks we should change those times let me know.  We
were not done by 7:45 last time, so that's why I set it till 8:30 this time.
We will get an agenda out to the group soon.  I will also have the minutes
out soon, as I realize I haven't done that.  I apologize.
Leanne
Chapter Secretary