[Nfb-kzoo] NFB meeting

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Fri Feb 12 22:05:14 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I apologize that I am so late with these.  I had them mostly done last week
and my computer crashed and I lost the whole thing.  My fault for not saving
them sooner.  Live and learn.
I will attach the minutes from January's meeting.  Please let me know if I
need to make any changes.
I hope TGI Fridays works for everyone.  The Roadhouse was not available and
TGI Fridays has a separate room for us to use.  Plus they have really good
food. :-)  Hope to see you all there.
Leanne
Chapter Secretary