[Nfb-kzoo] Feb 18 Agenda

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:29:28 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,
Here is the Agenda for tonights meeting.  Things will be a little crunched for time, but I think if everyone cruises along with this, then it should be fine.  I will not be at the meeting tonight, as I have a sick daughter to deal with, but all of our board members are planning on attending and there is a lot to discuss.  You will be in the trusted hands of our VP Matt McCubbin, so do not fret.  :)

Take care all and have a great meeting,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo