[Nfb-kzoo] Transportation

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:56:31 UTC 2010

Hey Goalballers,
I've had a few people ask about transportation while in Kalamazoo this weekend for the tournament, and I have some good news for ya'll.  The following is a package being offered through Central City Transportation, and it is a good deal in the way of prices for transportation in Kalamazoo.

Central City Transportation
Phone: 269-762-7262
Discount Code: Goalball
1. Kalamazoo Battle Creek International Airport/Kalamazoo Transit Center (bus and train) to and from the Beymont and surrounding hotels will be $10.00 per head
2. Beymont and surrounding hotels to and from the Student Recreation Center (SRC) will be $5.00 per head.
3. Beymont and surrounding hotels to and from surrounding restaurants (Ground Round, Apple Bee's, etc.) will be $3.00 per head.

The company has mini-vans, so they can and would prefer to transport multiple people.  Also, they will accept any credit card as payment.

I hope this helps everyone out,
Tyler Merren