[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting on November 19

Boone, Christine (DELEG) BooneC at michigan.gov
Mon Jan 18 19:51:46 UTC 2010

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Tyler merren
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:50 PM
To: NFB of Kalamazoo Michigan List
Subject: Re: [Nfb-kzoo] Meeting on November 19

Christine,
I'm not sure if I replied to your message, if not, then I'm sorry, I
must have lost it in the shuffle.  I hope your doing well and doug also.
I look forward to seeing the information and dates.

Our holidays were well, and I'm back into school now, so things are back
to normal...yeeeaaahhhh <sarcasm>  :)

take care and we'll talk soon,
Tyler