[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting Minutes

Emily Curl emily.curl at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 00:05:18 UTC 2011

Just a reminder to all that we have a meeting this Thursday the 21st!

Meeting Minutes for NFB March, 2011

Tyler opens the meeting with introductions. Those present
are: Herb Grassow, Mike, Marla Neubaum, Wendell Neubaum, Daniel,  Ashley, Tim Paulding, Jackie Paulding, John
Searles,  Doug Boone, Christine Boone,
Gabe Guzman, Nikki Buck, and Leanne Merren.
We do not have enough board members present to have an official meeting.
Tyler discussed the Goalball pizza party. The location for the pizza party was
successful. The treasurer reported through email that we brought in over $69 in
donations.  Tim spoke about fundraising
ideas. He brought up the idea of fundraising through Hardings Grocery Store
gift cards.  The group liked the ideas of
a bake sale or a car wash at Walmart. Walmart will match the proceeds up to a
certain point.  Christine discussed some
news from her trial. Tyler closed the meeting.