[Nfb-kzoo] A few Topics

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 18:24:01 UTC 2011

Hi Tyler,

Great to hear you may make it to the board meeting at the Clarion on
Saturday.  We would sure like to see as many K-zooers there as possible.
Please let mary know if you will be there so she can order a lunch for you.

I look forward to chatting anc catching up on things.  it has been a good
summer for mary and me, hope the same for you guys.

Thanks,

Fred