[Nfb-kzoo] Moving to the Memphis area

Emily Curl emily.curl at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 05:23:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,I hope that everyone has been having a fantastic summer. I just wanted to let everyone know that Mike took a job working for Envision in Millington, TN. We will be moving next week to start our new adventure. I am so thankful to have met every one of you. You all have been so upliftingand empowering. I will surely miss our meetings and friendships. Thank you for your kindness and I'm excited to hear of the great things comingfrom the Kalamazoo Chapter! Be blessed!,Emily and Mike Curl