[Nfb-kzoo] New Cab Company

Timothy Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 03:28:48 UTC 2011

Yeah, it will be good for a while, then they'll get busy and it will be as
crappy as big daddy was. I have been having GREAT luck lately with Bronco
when making time orders. They're as iffy as anyone else when calling for
immediate pick up, but they've never been late on time orders.

Timothy J. Paulding, M.A.
Cell: (269) 598 - 7696
tjpaulding at gmail.com