[Nfb-kzoo] New Cab Company

Timothy Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:30:45 UTC 2011

Word up. I'm down.

I have a prediction: As communication between people and groups becomes more
and more in the form of e-communication via technology (like texting, email,
etc), our language will slowly change and evolve into things like LOL,
LMFAO, TTYS, BRB, FWIW, FYI, etc. I'm serious. if we were to go into the
future like 200 years and were able to read some written communication, it
would be hard for us to decipher.

Timothy J. Paulding, M.A.
Cell: (269) 598 - 7696
tjpaulding at gmail.com