[Nfb-kzoo] New Cab Company

jon searles theblindrepublican at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 23:57:21 UTC 2011

and for what its worth, i tried take me transportation today.  was
surprized, sure enough was one of the big daddy drivers.  he was here
30 mins early and of course it was a bright pepto bismo pink van.

thanks much for the info JJ, been lost without big daddy; don't ride
much but when i do it's good go know the option is back and afordable.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-kzoo_nfbnet.org/jj%40bestmidi.c