[Nfb-kzoo] November 17 Minutes and contact list

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Tue Dec 6 13:51:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I am attaching the minutes for our November 17 meeting as well as the contact list for those who have attended meetings since September.  If anyone else would like their info added or if anything needs to be changed please let me know.
I will also paste the minutes below.
Thanks,
Leanne Merren
Secretary, NFB of Kalamazoo

National Federation of the Blind of Kalamazoo Meeting Minutes

November 17, 2011

Call to order: 6:54 PM

Role call: Gabe, Rachel, Jhon and Leanne

Reports:

Minutes were approved as emailed

Agenda was read and approved

List serve: jhon has joined, Gabe and Rachel still need to join

State convention: went well; Tim and JJ did great with the entertainment.

Auction went great; the group thought maybe $66 was earned on the raffle but treasurer was not present to confirm

We do not know who is on the state board.  John Searles will email and find out.

Child care went well.  Only Merrens and Grace Baer used it for most of the weekend.

Food and hotel service was very good.

Fund raising: need to fill out PDF for Hardings cards.

Biddergy: John will contact them to see if they will donate a small percentage or ask if they know of someone who might.

Church members have asked about another goalball demo; have to ask the church if we are allowed to collect money or take donations.

Jhon says we should find a directory of local businesses to ask for donations.

Meeting adjourned: 7:55 PM

Respectfully submitted by Leanne Merren.