[Nfb-kzoo] Fw: Some important topics to discuss

Tyler Merren twmerren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:49:04 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
Tim, that's totally fine, attendence is not necessarily the issue, just
clarity and communication, so that's not a problem for me.  I think that
Christine meant to send this message to the list, so see it below.  I would
personally enjoy having a get together either at Doug and Christine's or a
restaurant, either would be fine with me.  Christine, just let us know which
you prefer here.  As far as Leanne and I are concerned, we would probably
take metro van anyway, so the location would not be a problem.

Thanks for the responses, and hopefully we can get the fine details worked
out, :)
Tyler