[Nfb-kzoo] Fw: Some important topics to discuss

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Fri Dec 9 19:03:26 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Christine, Thank you for offering your home.  As Tyler said, it wouldn't be
an issue for us to get out there.  However, if we want to set something up
at a restaurant I would be on board for that as well.  This week coming up
is busy for us up through Thursday, but honestly after that we are pretty
wide open.  We are not traveling for the Christmas break this year since we
did our kitchen remodel, so we will be around and would love to find an
evening to get together.  So any time before or after Christmas works for
us.

Everyone start throwing out your preferred dates and whether you would
prefer a restaurant that is closer to home or not.  We better get something
pinned down before next year. hahaha

Lee