[Nfb-kzoo] NFB Sponsered Pizza Party

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 02:29:01 UTC 2011

Hey NFB,
I spoke with Nick from Roma's today, and we are going to get the same deal that we had gotten before.  The pizzas will be $7.00 for a large one topping.  We will be ordering 50 pizzas (20 pepperoni, 10 sausage, 10 mushroom, and 10 cheese), and Roma's will provide free breadsticks, free delivery in as many shifts as we want (2 or 3, etc.), and is willing to be flexible with the times and such for delivery.  I feel like this is again a good deal for us, so I have made a tentative order as such.  This is not written in stone, so if anyone has opinions, there is still time to alter the plan.  The times I have scheduled for delivery are 6:55pm, 7:45pm, and 8:45pm.

I also spoke with Kenny today, and he said that he is doing well enough.  he says that he is living in Holland, and will not be at this meeting, but that he is wanting to partake in the Kalamazoo chapter still, possibly at the march meeting.  He is hoping to get a chapter started in Holland, and has asked for ideas on what he would need to do to get that started, so I am really excited about that for him.

Hope all is well and I will hopefully talk to all of you soon,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo