[Nfb-kzoo] Update on Kelloggs

Meadows, Faith (DELEG) meadowsf at michigan.gov
Tue Feb 22 21:59:26 UTC 2011

Sounds great.  I think this would be an opportunity for Kalamazoo blind consumers that have received training at MCBTC to feel and understand they learn a skill that allowed them to take part in this event that is to make a difference not only in the city of Kalamazoo, but across the world.  Thanks so much.