[Nfb-kzoo] GREAT news on Kelloggs

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:11:10 UTC 2011

Hey Tim,
Great work man, just another project to work on and I think this one is a good one.  How far could you take this if it where successful?  Every cardboard box in the store with manufactured Braille embossed on it?  How sweet would that be?

JJ, I like the Harding's idea, though we don't shop there, it may be worth the effort to get a few bucks, are you willing to do this for the chapter?

Thanks much and keep up the good work guys,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo