[Nfb-kzoo] Fw: Attending Commission Board meeting

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 02:05:52 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Christine Boone
To: Tyler merren
Cc: Larry Posont
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:15 AM
Subject: Attending Commission Board meeting

Good morning All,

The NFB of Michigan is willing to cover the cost of transportation to the next meeting of the MCB Board,   on Friday March 18, in Lansing.  This will be the first meeting of the new board, which includes Larry Posont, Lydia Schuck and John Scott, as well as Joanne Pilarski and Geri Taeckins.

This meeting should be just as exciting as the   March 2010 Commission meeting was, only hopefully more positive.

Doug is willing to arrange for van rental, and to act as our driver.  If any of you guys would like to go, please write and let me know as soon as you can.  We will only rent a car of there are just a few of us.  If there is no one, then Doug and I will take our truck.  I really do hope that some of you will be able to come, even though it is on a week day.

We will leave at about 7 in the morning, as this will give us time for a rest-room and coffee stop on our way.  The meeting generally ends at 3, so it will be 5:00 or a little after, by the time we return to Kalamazoo.

I look forward to sharing this experience with as many of you as possible.

Thanks everyone.
Warmest Regards,
Christine