[Nfb-kzoo] Gallaghers vs. McGueness

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Mar 10 22:14:22 UTC 2011

On occasion this does happen, although I think much less so then a
few months ago.  Things have been fined tuned, and almost all of the
mail goes out immediately.  In general, the mail that doesn't go
immediately has a good reason, or it is because of internet variables
beyond our control.  We aren't perfect, but better.

As an example, I noticed the other day ... we sent out a message to
the nfbnet-members list, which is over 5000 addresses, and I looked
about 15 minutes later, and it all was delivered.  The mail queue
seems to stay between 100 and 200, mostly problem addresses that
ultimately time out.  Before we started fiddling it was generally
between 1000 and 1500.

Dave