[Nfb-kzoo] Our next NFB chapter meeting

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Thu Mar 31 17:11:25 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Since Tyler will be out of the country for most of this month, he has asked me to notify the list of plans for our next meeting.  Since we seem to have a very good turn out at McGinnis Landing, we have booked our next two meetings there to finish out the main part of this year.  We can continue to discuss locations as a group, and hopefully by September we will have decided on the prime location.  So for April 21, we will meet at McGinnis Landing at 5:30 PM for dinner, with the meeting to begin at 6:30 PM.
For those who haven't joined us before, we have a lot of great things happening with our chapter, and we would love to have you join us.

Tyler will be back prior to our meeting, and he will get an agenda out as the date draws closer.  If there is anything you wish to discuss, please email him at twmerren at gmail.com  It may take him a couple of weeks to respond though, as he isn't sure of his internet accessibility in Turkey.

On that note, the goalball tournament in Turkey will be broadcast online for anyone who would like to listen in and cheer on our U.S. team.  You can go to
www.pressakey.net/sports/turkey
Go USA!!!

Hope to see you all on April 21!
Leanne