[Nfb-kzoo] New Meeting location

Timothy Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:51:39 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone!

Per a decision at our last phone conference meeting, I have looked into the possibility of using Disability Network's Community building as a meeting location. I'm happy to announce that Disability Network would be happy to have us meet at their facility. There will be no rent charge, but we are of course expected to clean up after ourselves if we decide to eat before or during our meetings. We are all set to meet on the second Monday  of March, if we want to start meeting there right away.

I'm all for it and I look forward to checkin' out our new location. We also may get some referrals from disability network staff who may send interested consumers our way.

I am still waiting to hear from Michele on the details regarding how to pick up the key and gain access, etc. but I'm not too worried about that.

oh, by the way,  The second Monday in march is 3/12.
Best to everyone,

Timothy J. Paulding
217 Paisley Ct
Kalamazoo, MI  49006