[NFB-Kzoo] Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting Tonight 8pm

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Aug 18 14:40:35 UTC 2020

Good Morning Federation Family

This is a friendly reminder that the Kalamazoo chapter will have its monthly chapter meeting via Zoom at 8pm this evening. All are invited to join us as we discuss important goals that have been met, fundraising initiatives that will be debated, and events that will be held. The Zoom information is below. We look forward to hearing from all of you.

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
President| Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President| Michigan Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the blind of Michigan
Board Member National Association of Blind Students
P: 804.801.7674

Victor Marques is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kalamazoo Chapter NFBMI Monthly Meeting

Time: Aug 18, 2020 08:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8968302378# US (Germantown) 13126266799,,8968302378# US

+(Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)