[NFB-Kzoo] Kalamazoo Chapter Membership Renewal

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 20:25:49 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

For those of you who have not paid your chapter dues recently for the
upcoming 2021 year, please do so now by visiting the Google form below,
filling it out and then remitting your $5 dues payment to the treasurer by
Cash App, Paypal, Apple Pay, etc. You can contact the treasurer if you need
help with this.

Visit the Google form at:

https://forms.gle/sK2erXXATWaaeU3U8

After that time, if you need help, contact:

Treasurer: Victor Marques

Phone: 269-358-8853

Please be aware that we need both the completed form and $5 dues payment
before our next meeting (January 12 2021) so that you are able to either run
for or vote on elections for the upcoming year.

If you have already paid, please disregard. If you are not sure if you have
paid, write me at therealvictormarques at gmail.com
<mailto:therealvictormarques at gmail.com>  and I can verify your status.

Victor Marques

2020 Treasurer, Kalamazoo Chapter NFB of Michigan