[NFB-NM] FW: Amazon Echo Raffle

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 17:34:02 UTC 2017

From: Christine Hall [mailto:c.tessa4 at comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2017 11:13 AM
To: tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Subject: Amazon Echo Raffle

Tonia,

Please send to Statewide list.

Thanks.

Christine

Dear NFBNM Members and Friends,

Just a reminder to continue selling raffle tickets for the Amazon Echo which
is an amazing product. I saw it demonstrated and decided I wanted one. If I
am not the lucky winner, I plan to buy one for myself.

The profit we receive from this statewide fund raiser will help with costs
incurred at the state convention and the other programs we sponsor such as
our annual leadership seminar, Parent and students seminars, state
scholarships and much more.

The tickets, along with money, can be given to either myself or Sylvia
Dooley at state convention as the drawing will be held the night of the
banquet.

If you have any questions regarding this fund raiser, please do not hesitate
to call me at 268-3895.

Look forward to seeing all of you at convention.

Christine