[NFB-NM] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Cancer Survivors Dinner, Date Correction

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 03:26:40 UTC 2017

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Andrews via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 8:29 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Cancer Survivors Dinner, Date Correction

From: Isaiah <isaiahn57 at aol.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 12:39:51 -0400

Join the NFB Cancer-Survivors for a Commemorative Celebration of Life Dinner
at Cafe Osceola Restaurant inside of the Shingle Creek Hotel, Thursday, July
13, 2017 @ 6:30 pm <x-apple-data-detectors://0> . We will Commemorate the
lives of our 3 Angels Marie LaFargue, Julia Rembert and Denise Shaible,
followed by a "why I am thankful" tribute and a Commemorative gift for
registered  NFB Cancer Survivors only. Secure your seat by June
<x-apple-data-detectors://1>  23, 2017 <x-apple-data-detectors://1>  call
(803) 735-0821 <tel:(803)%20735-0821> .

Sent from My iPhone 6