[NFB-NM] FW: door prize letter

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 04:24:58 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Caroline Benavidez [mailto:CROUNDS1 at msn.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 4:45 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: door prize letter

Hello Tonia,

Could you please forward to the state list?

Hello fellow NFBNM members and friends,

Exciting plans are already being made in anticipation of our NFB of New
Mexico 2018 state convention. It's only two months away, so I'm already
gathering those fun, unique, and valuable prizes and asking for your help.

Attached, please find the door-prize/auction donation  letter. Chapter and
division presidents, I am asking that you make it available to all of your
members at your March meeting and encourage them to begin gathering prizes.

It's not too early to begin asking for prize  contributions. Many
contributors need this letter far in advance to present to their corporation
or donation committee for approval.

Door prizes could include gift cards, gift certificates, handmade items,
food items, jewelry, and, of course, cash. Door-prize committee members will
receive these from you at convention.

Once again this year, Jon Deden and Michelle Chacon are the chairpersons for
the Auction Committee. They have asked that you contact them as you get
auction donations. These would be the more higher-valued or unique items
that would be desirable for bidding.  Their contact information is
575-556-9887, rascal.angel2 at gmail.com.

Thanks, in advance, for your efforts.

Caroline Benavidez

Door-Prize Committee Chairperson