[NFB-NM] FW: One week to register for the white cane Banquet.

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:19:32 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: NFB Albuquerque Chapter President [mailto:nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2018 10:46 AM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: One week to register for the white cane Banquet.

Tonia,
Please send the following to the NFBNM mailing list.

Greetings:
I wanted to send a reminder about  the white cane banquet hosted by the Albuquerque chapter of the national federation of the Blind. I hope you will join us on Saturday, October 20 for what is to be a wonderful banquet. A representative from Southwest Airlines is our guest speaker. They will be talking about accessibility devices that have been installed in airports across the country at their self check in kiosks.Please spread the word, there is only one week left to register. Space is filling up fast. You don't want to miss it.
For your convenience, the registration form is attached to this message. Please let me know if you have questions.
Thank you,
Tara

--
Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter
nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com
(505) 328-3349
www.nfbnm.org
www.nfb.org