[NFB-NM] FW: Change of date for West Mesa Chapter meeting for November

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 00:11:59 UTC 2018

From: Don Burns [mailto:dlburns2338 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 8:45 AM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: Change of date for West Mesa Chapter meeting for November

Hi Tonia:

Would you please post the following?

Thanks, Don

The November meeting of the West Mesa Chapter will be Saturday November 3rd.
The date was changed due to a special event at the church on the second
Saturday (our normal meeting day.)  This change is for November only.

Please join us on the 3rd at 4700 Paradise Blvd. NW from 10:00 to 12:00
noon.  Bring a friend and join us for coffee and a goodie while we discuss
the Leadership Seminar, fundraising, Christmas Party, Convention and NFB
Philosophy.  Hope to see your happy faces there.

Don Burns President West Mesa Chapter