[NFB-NM] next SAGE/Chapter at Large meeting

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:19:01 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 10:09 AM
Subject: For the state list serve

Happy New Year! It is time again for our next meeting of the SAGE Division
and our At Large chapter. Remember to come at least fifteen minutes early so
we can get you checked in and of course so you can get a seat right up
front. I am anxious to interact with you all and see how you weathered the
holidays.
The information for our next Zoom SAGE/Chapter at Large meeting can be found
below. Larry Lorenzo will deliver an exciting presentation. Don't miss it.

Zoom meeting.
Time: Jan 11, 2021 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

https://zoom.us/j/96259806304

Meeting ID: 962 5980 6304
One tap mobile
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

If you just want to dial in, use the number above this message. The first
part of the number is the actual phone number and the second part after the
commas is the access code.

If you want a call in please let me know as soon as possible!
If you just need someone to talk to about anything blindness related give me
a call or send me an email to nfbnm.sage at gmail.com
<mailto:nfbnm.sage at gmail.com> .

Veronica Smith
SAGE President