[NFB-NM] FW: Spring and Bring Yard Sale

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 15:47:31 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Sarah Villavicencio <nfbnm.abqchapter.treasurer at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 10:33 PM
To: Tonia Trapp <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: Spring and Bring Yard Sale

Hi Tonia,
Can you please send flyer out to list serv?

Thanks

Start...
SPRING AND BRING SALE

A Fundraiser Yard Sale to benefit
National Federation of the Blind
Albuquerque Chapter

Saturday, March 14, 2020
7:00 am - 2:00 pm

1624 55th St. NW
Alb., NM 87105

Come one, come all! Something for everyone.
Clothing, furniture, kitchen items, toys, athletic items, DVD’s, CD’S, electronics, baby items, etc.

Our fundraisers help us promote self-confidence, and
provide inspiration for the blind and their loved ones.

With your support the Albuquerque Chapter can continue to
raise the expectations of blind people because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

Thank you for your generosity.

If you would like to make a contribution please
contact at Ray Saavedra at 505-236-8563
...end

--
Sarah R. Villavicencio, Treasurer