[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 02:27:40 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

 <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com> nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

From: Veronica Smith

Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2020 10:55 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: SAGE meeting announcement

Tonia could you pop this out to our list serves! Thank you very much! V

The next meeting of the National Federation of the blind Senior Action Group
Energy will have it's next tele-confernce on Monday, January 13 at 6:30 p.
m.

We would love to hear from you and find out how you are doing the things you
are doing with a little bit of sight or with no sight at all.

The telephone number you need to call into is (515) 604-9094 and the access
code is 679810926 #

I can't wait to hear from you!

Veronica Smith, SAGE President

Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com <mailto:Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com>