[NFB-NM] Blind Magician

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:19:35 UTC 2020

Don Burns writes:

Chad Allen is a fantastic Magician from California who happens to be Blind.  We worked together on NFB Legislation for many years in Sacramento, California.  He also worked on Legislation  at the NFB Center in Baltimore.  Chad has performed at the Magic Castle in Hollywood and at many Night Clubs.  He has now hit the big time.  On July 20th @ 7:00PM New Mexico time, He will be performing his Magic on stage with Penn and Teller on the CW Network.  (Channel 214) on Comcast Cable.  There will be a repeat show on July 26th @ 7:00 PM our time.  This guy is unbelievable, check him out.

Best wishes,