[NFB-NM] Mesilla Valley Chapter, zoom meeting information for Saturday, Sept. 19, at 2-00 P.M.

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 02:13:36 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: NFB NM Mesilla Valley Chapter President <nfbnmmesillavalleypresident at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 6:01 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: [EXT] Fwd: Mesilla Valley Chapter, zoom meeting information for Saturday, Sept. 19, at 2-00 P.M.

Hi,  Tonya:

Please if you will, distribute on behalf of the Mesilla Valley Chapter.
Respectfully,
Raquel
Announcement-
We are inviting you to come join the Mesilla Valley Chapter monthly meeting
Please mark your calendars for Saturday September 19 2:00PM.
Highlights:
*share feedback and our experience while attending this year NM NFB state convention.
*Make plans for the final months of 2020 .
*We  are pleased to announce we will have a dynamic and successful guest speaker this month;   Joni Martinez from New Mexico who is currently living and working in our neighboring state of Texas. She  will grace us with her story as a competitive dancer; she will inspire us with her talent and success as a blind woman who has not let her blindness keep her from living the life she wants!.
Please join the Zoom meeting at 1:45 so you can say hi to one another, get comfortable,  and settle in.  We will come to order promptly at 2:00P. Be sure to read to bottom helpful commands using ZOOM are available.
Raquel Ortega is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mesilla Valley chapter meeting scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 19 at 2-00 P.M.
Time: Sep 19, 2020 02:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93315609223

Meeting ID: 933 1560 9223
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,93315609223# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,93315609223# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 933 1560 9223

Helpful commands:
Phone commands to mute/unmute are: *6
Phone commands to raise/lower hands are:*9

Computer shortcuts to mute/unmute are: Alt+A
Computer shortcuts to raise/lower hands are: Alt+Y