[NFB-NM] FW: ABLE New Mexico Newsletter - February 2021

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 03:35:46 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Benavidez, Heather, STO
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 5:35 PM
To: Benavidez, Heather, STO
Subject: ABLE New Mexico Newsletter - February 2021

Good afternoon -

Hope this email finds you well!

Please enjoy the attached February 2021 edition of the ABLE New Mexico Newsletter.

Topics included this month:
*	Farewell message from Denise Balderas
*	The ABLE Age Adjustment Act - Request for Advocacy
*	Webinar: ABLE National Resource Center - "IRS Final ABLE Regulations and Tax Incentives: Leveraging Your ABLE Savings"
*	Scholarship information from The Arc of New Mexico
*	Workshops for Families - Parents Reaching Out
*	Free Virtual Legal Clinics - 2nd Judicial District Court
*	House Bill 222 - Special Education Ombudsman Act - Elevate the Spectrum
​The ABLE New Mexico team is saddened by the resignation of our dear colleague, Denise Balderas, but we wish her well in her endeavors and thank her for her hard work! Good luck, Denise!
 ​
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information. We are always available for presentations and to assist with questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you!

Stay safe and healthy,

Heather

Heather R. Benavidez, MPA
Liaison Officer
New Mexico State Treasurer’s Office
2055 South Pacheco Street, Suite 100
Santa Fe, N.M., 87505
505.955.1136 (p)
505.639.3525 (c)
505.955.1180 (f)
Heather.Benavidez at state.nm.us <mailto:Heather.Benavidez at state.nm.us>

“CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail and in any attachment may contain information that is legally privileged.  It is intended only for the attention and use of the named recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to retain, disclose, copy or distribute the message and/or any of its attachments.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify sender at the New Mexico State Treasurer's Office and delete this message.”

*	​