[NFB-NM] FW: next meeting of the SAGE Division and our At Large chapter

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:07:53 UTC 2021

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 9:59 PM
Subject: please read again

Tonia, please put on the list serve again! Technology, can't live without
it, can't live with it. It apparently scraped off part of the telephone
number.

Happy New Year! It is time again for our next meeting of the SAGE Division
and our At Large chapter. Remember to come at least fifteen minutes early so
we can get you checked in and of course so you can get a seat right up
front. I am anxious to interact with you all and see how you weathered the
holidays.
The information for our next Zoom SAGE/Chapter at Large meeting can be found
below. Larry Lorenzo will deliver an exciting presentation. Don't miss it.

Topic: Senior division in Chapter at large zoom meeting
Time: Jan 11, 2021 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96259806304

Meeting ID: 962 5980 6304
One tap mobile