[NFB-NM] ALL ABOUT THE VICTOR READER, including the Zoom link

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:10:18 UTC 2021

ALL ABOUT THE VICTOR READER

If you have questions about the many functions of the Victor Reader the next
Creating Options support group will address this issue.  Bring your
questions along with a cup of coffee on Wednesday, March 17, 2021, from 10:
a.m. to 12 noon and   Kelly Burma will share her expertise on the subject
and answer questions.    Kelly's knowledge is truly appreciated.  Zoom
information is listed below.  We look forward to your participation.

Nancy Burns and Kelly Burma are inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting:
Creating Options.

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82772740176>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82772740176

Meeting ID: 827 7274 0176

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,82772740176# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782
833 548 0276 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 827 7274 0176

If you need assistance with connecting to the Creating Options meeting,
please contact Kelly Burma by e-mailing  <mailto:Kelly.burma at state.nm.us>
Kelly.burma at state.nm.us or by calling (505) 383-2277 by 9:00 AM on
Wednesday, March 17.

Don and Nancy Burns, Facilitators