[Nfb-science] [nfb-scinece] professional networking

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 16 18:00:01 UTC 2009

Dear Paul,

I agree with you.  Save the education route until everything else washes
out.
Is there any way you can gets some hands on training at a local airport or
business, such as working on some kind of AP certification or anything?
How about learning about handling parts inventory and management?
Anything that gets your foot in the door.
My son was doing this for Delta in Atlanta.
He was learning all the parts of the aircraft and then the coding system
they use to identify the parts and what place they go on.

David Evans ,NFBF