[Nfb-science] A Plea for Information

John Miller j8miller at soe.ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 5 05:21:30 UTC 2010

Hi Christine,
I do not have any specific information about this program.
As a speech coding engineer, I have worked with spectograms and power spectral density plots of speech signals.
You can get some information from analyzing the raw signal itself i.e. re-writing the spectogram function yourself.
I recommend working with a sighted assistant.
Good luck with your studies.
Very best,
John