[Nfb-science] cheryl r. brown(NFB) career in STEM?

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 22:15:51 UTC 2010

Not only that, but if you are interested in a field in which there are few
or no blind professionals, you are more likely to be told by the sighted
(and blind) community that perhaps another field would be better. Being a
pioneer can be kind of daunting if you let it, but if you break new ground
you will have that much more reward for your efforts, and others will join
you. If you have a proactive attitude, you are also more likely to get
sighted support for your efforts.
So good luck.
Take care.
--le