[Nfb-science] High school biology help needed

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 20 22:01:10 UTC 2010

Hello:

     I don't think a teacher should refrain from showing videos because they
have a blind student. This hurts the rest of the class. Perhaps your
daughter needs someone to describe them to her.

     VIEW International Foundation has a set of tactile diagram files on
CDs. There are a number of biology related files. for more information, see
the site:
http://www.viewinternational.org/diagrams.htm

Hope this is useful.

Regards,