[Nfb-science] An intro

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 07:06:54 UTC 2010

--
Peter
Webmaster
http://www.darkstruggle.com
webmaster at darkstruggle.com
alternative e-mail
sunspot005 at gmail.com

To NFB Science list:

   My name is Peter, who is a junior at Auburn University. I'm
thinking about changing my major from social science/history education
to computer science/computer informational systems or software
engineering. I've taken most of my core curriculum so am on here to
find blind professions using screen readers to explain their career
with challenges and troubleshooting and brainstorming. As I don't know
what kind of science, I naturally thought of any science like computer
science as opposed to natural or social science? I think this should
be clarified even if it looks like it makes sense it's not for
everyone. Thanks and can't wait to hear back from you.

sincerely,
Peter