[Nfb-science] Feedback on Mouse Click Recorder (A tool to help the visually impaired, implemented at UCSD)

amir shirkhani amshirkh at ucsd.edu
Fri May 14 04:20:51 UTC 2010

Hi Sarah,
The functionality of the tool is limited to what it was described in the
previous email.
Our team would be really interested in implementing enhancements for the
tool to be used in a lecture setting.
please describe what you would expect for the tool on the same note.
Our team is consists of three programmer who are willing to contribute in
implementing that requirement.

regards,
-Amir